Microsoft Access (Basic)
A relational database application such as Microsoft Access can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will learn how to use to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
In this course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Microsoft Access databases: -
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment and create a simple database.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Create advanced queries, including action queries and parameter queries.
- Create and format custom reports.
- Customize Access configuration options.
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse.
- Training is hands-on using easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) on live exercises of each topic.
Training will be conducted by our experienced local trainer who has more than 10 years of experience with relevant certification.