This course was designed to teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is the most popular software used today for creating, editing and manipulating images. It has become a mainstay with graphic designers, professional photographers and hobbyists. We'll start at the very beginning and teach you in simple, everyday language so you can understand and learn easily and effectively.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop.
No prior knowledge of Photoshop is required. Participants need to only have basic computer skills such as locating & opening files, downloading images, using a keyboard & mouse, etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks
- And much, much more!