Microsoft Access (Intermediate)
In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, share data across applications, and customize reports.
Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
In this course, you will work with relational database structure, relationships, efficiency, integrity, and customization. You will:
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Share data among Access and other applications.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, creating advanced queries and reports, or integrating Access with other programs.
To ensure your success, it is recommended you have completed Microsoft Access Basic or possess equivalent knowledge
- Training is hands-on using easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) on live exercises of each topic.
Training will be conducted by our experienced local trainer who has more than 10 years of experience with relevant certification.