Customer Service Via Phone and Email
You need to respond to customer service queries via a remote system such as email or the telephone. In order to do this effectively, you need to develop skills that will help you interact with customers in a positive and professional manner. In this course, you will learn important principles and skills you can utilize as a remote customer service representative.
You will practice skills and apply principles for providing customer service remotely, via telephone and the web.
- Manage the customer's initial contact.
- Address the customer's issues.
- Close communications with the customer once all issues have been resolved.
Lesson 1: Managing the Customer's Initial Contact
- Accept a Customer Contact
- Address a Customer's Emotional State
- Address Your Own Emotional State
Lesson 2: Addressing Customer Issues
- Assess Customer Issues
- Develop Solutions
- Negotiate to Reach a Solution
Lesson 3: Closing Communications
- Upsell Additional Products
- Conclude Customer Contact
- Follow Up
- Release Stress