Apply Teamwork in the Workplace
Teamwork in the workplace offers the company and staff the ability to become more familiar with each other and learn how to work together. There are several ways in which teamwork is important and vital to the success of the company and to the development of each employee. Understanding those important elements will assist in developing company policies geared toward encouraging team growth in the workplace.
Through an experiential challenge, where participants are broken up into groups, they will be brought through four successive phases of collaboration and teamwork, strategic thinking, execution, and influencing and communication. In the process, participants will better understand their strengths in those four domains and their behavioural preferences. They will also develop greater confidence in their strengths in those domains and utilize them constructively to contribute to their teams at work.
This course will equip participants to:
- Understand how a team works
- Understand the Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Understand team culture, and the implications of personal variances
- Understand their strengths in the four domains of collaboration and teamwork, strategic thinking,execution, and influencing and communication
- Understand their behavioural preferences to improve collaboration and teamwork
- Have confidence in utilizing their strengths to make good decisions and contributions to their teams
- Actively take initiative and ownership in team projects
Interactive session, Experiential Activity, Case studies discussion, Group activities, Video clips and discussion with trainer including feedback and evaluations.