Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.
At the end of this workshop, VTeach will help you to create goals/KPIs that will keep staff motivated and boost performance and productivity to the business success.
- Getting Started With Performance
- Purpose of Performance Management from the organizational and individual point of view
- Positive mindset and strategic planning process
- Identify relevant and important KPIs
- Increase Your Productivity
- Use competencies to manage individual and team performance
- Align yourself with corporate KPIs and individual accountabilities
- Tips for Completing Tasks
- SMART Goals
- Improving Motivation
- Four ‘P’s of goal setting : Personal, Possible, Prioritized and Positive