Digital and Social Media Marketing (Foundation)
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) funding is available for this training.
Are your business and employees ready to prosper using today’s web technologies, especially digital marketing and social networking? This training provides an exciting look at how these tools can be used for enhancing your marketing, business building, community organizing, service support, communications and more.
Using Google, youtube, facebook, Twitter and whatsapp and other social media is changing the way people communicate and learn about things in the current century. Understanding and getting on board with this trend is essential for your business to be present where the community and consumers are in the coming years.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have the knowledge to:
- Identify relevant digital and social media networks for use in their business
- Know the tools and resources needed to leverage today’s digital channel
- Identify how they can be used to support the organization’s goals
- Social needs Introduction - Social media history and context
- The world has changed– New consumer digital journeys
- All roads lead to Rome – what’s your digital presence
- Value/use of the different networks and prioritizations (Integrated marketing strategies)
- The desired endgame - Influencing the real-time customer (Search engine advt – non branding)
- Achieving optimum results - (Landing page optimizations)
- Digital and social channels and usage (google – search/display, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp)
- Digital marketing and business framework
- Generating a Brand presence(focus on google/youtube) – Display advertising and ad formats
- Richer user information/experiences and connections – Ad formats and extensions
- Creating a Facebook Fan page and managing it
- Advertising on Facebook/key metrics-engagement /Getting liked!
- Youtube – branding and support/ creating a channel / educating users