Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop
Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and in practice that means getting your CV in shape and practicing your interview skills. This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills to help them successfully transition to a new role and present themselves effectively to employers and recruiters on paper and in person, and develop strategies to help them secure their ideal role.
This workshop is aimed at people who want to brush up their skills whether or not they are applying for a job now. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector. It will also give you the tools and confidence you need to prepare for your next career move.
Fresh Graduates, Professionals, Managers, Executives who are looking to refine their cover letter/resumes and perfect their interview skills to help them successfully transition to a new role and present themselves effectively to employers.
Interactive session, Case studies discussion, Group activities, Video clips and discussion with trainer including feedback and evaluations.
- Understand the value of your experience when applying for a job
- Developing Your Resume
- Resume Guidelines
- Resume Words with a Punch
- What to include and what to leave out of your Resume
- Resume Template
- Resume Sample
- Cover Letters
- Cover Letter Template
- Cover Letter Sample
- Employment Application Tips For Interviewing
- Dressing Code for Interview
- Top Rules for Interviewing
- Improving your body language
- Gather information and evidence to use in your answers
- Common Interview Questions
- Questions You Can Ask During an Interview
- Be confident asking for feedback
- Interview Checklist